събота, 26 ноември 2011 г.

message in a bottle

(ще го преведа и на български тези дни)
I don`t write a lot in this blog but every now and then i feel the need to share some thoughts...Just to put them out there like message in a bottle.

People universally tend to think that happiness is a stroke of luck, something that will maybe descend upon you like fine weather if you are fortunate enough. But that’s not how happiness works. Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it.

A year went by since i had my leave-your-job-pack-your-bags-go-to-asia trip...365 days..a blink of an eye..day by day nothing changes but when we look back everything is so different right?
The 3 months backpack trip was the best decision in my life. Every day was like a lesson. Learning through your experience, through the people you meet, through adventures you have - the best possible ways of learning. Its humbling and inspiring to learn just how much you don`t know. As you mature and gain new responsibilities, you have to be very intentional about making sure you don’t lose sight of what’s important. Traveling will change you like little else can. It will put you in places that will force you to care for issues that are bigger than you. You will feel more connected to your fellow human beings.

I was trying to let go of things i was holding on to for so long...There's an important difference between giving up and letting go...letting go doesn't mean I don't care (quite the opposite you just don`t get your ego involved). Letting go doesn't mean I shut down. Letting go is when we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave. It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment. It means we stop trying to do the impossible-controlling that which we cannot-and instead, focus on what is possible-which usually means taking care of ourselves...i cried,i laught and i cried and i laugh...I appriciate both, emotions are beautiful..i started to take more chances..to be random...to sing out loud..cuz if you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happend to you...i think we all need to take some time to live..cuz this will only inspire our work, our relations, our lifes..go,do,be!
Ill use this as an introduction to the big news: im packing again!
Photobucket
in a week i will be here:
Photobucket
I don`t have a plan (but i have lots of ideas), I dont know what to expect...Its an adventure...
Stay tuned:)

3 коментара:

Unknown каза...

Very inspirational and true :) and I'm so jealous you're off travelling! Good luck and keep us updated!

Patricia Leon-Fedorko каза...

I love your blog, I've followed it for a while, but I've never made any comment. So, here I am. I'm so excited for your new trip and I hope you enjoy it. I live in the US and even if many people think it's not a-very-interesting country, I think you can find a little bit of everything and it can also teach you many things. There are some amazing cities here that are a must-know.
When you went to Asia last year (wow, I cannot believe it's already been a year) I though you were so courageous and adventurous, and I wished I could do the same. Your comment about letting go and looking for happiness inspired me a lot, and I feel the need to do the same thing; just pack my bags and experience new things!
Thanks for sharing your thought, I'm looking forward to more news about this trip, and also some pics!
Best of lucks!

ZoryMory каза...

thank you girls!! i will def. try to post more pics and even maybe write more...im always happy to read comments, to see that someone out there shares a part of his day with my blog..thanks!!!
about the traveling..i find the courage to do it last year (and now im addicted),maybe cuz things werent going so great and i just needed something..something different..and totally new..til the last moment i was wondering is spending all i got on a dream is worth it...and it was!!
its not easy to take that decision but u feel very light when u do it:))we say too much `yeah, but`. Be careful of the yeah-but.